Although my version would be slightly different, I think this covers the major elements. If you run a Network team using these as a basis for business planning and operational excellence then you will be successful.
The Ten Networking Commandments
1. Thou shalt above all, maintain the integrity of the network.
2. Thou shalt have a long term strategic direction.
3. Thou shalt always opt for quality before expediency.
4. Thou shalt meet the requirements, exceed the expectations and anticipate
the needs of users.
5. Thou shalt benefit from a successful implementation by careful project
6. Thou shalt provide reliability, availability and serviceability.
7. Thou shalt maintain detailed, timely and accurate documentation.
8. Thou shalt commit to continuous training.
9. Thou shalt test in a test environment.
10. Thou shalt install and label cables properly.”
The 10 Networking Commandments