In this sponsored Runt Packet we talk to Bob Napaa from Virtensys about their Virtual I/O solution for servers. What’s especially different is that their solution doesn’t use networking…..tune in for mroe details.
In the show we cover a lot of topics:
How Virtensys connects CPU and Memory to External Resources.
- Explain key benefits of PCI Bus extension.
- it’s a standards based technology
- it’s high performance
About the Physical Equipment
- PCI card into the PCI bus
- cables that connect to the top of rack Vietensys box
- Uses standard Ethernet and Fibrechannel adapters in the chassis
Virtensys also has a GUI management platform. which shows the status, configuration but also has a CLI for power users.
Links and Sites
You can check out http://virtensys.com/.
If you want to contact someone at Virtensys for more information:
Virtensys US and Americas email@example.com
Virtensys EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtensys Japan email@example.com
Virtensys APAC firstname.lastname@example.org
This show was sponsored by Virtensys.