My life is constantly changing focus. Sometimes I’m working hard, other times I’m a father or a friend. Sometimes I need to increase emphasis on learning something new or abandoning old things (girlfriends).
I wish my life was like this dashboard where I could turn all the knobs to ten but I can’t. I only get 70 points. When I was younger it was only 50 points so maybe I’m getting better at life.
My final knob is reserved for retirement. I haven’t got there yet but as I get older, I need to think about that a bit more.
This post is part of my 30 day challenge
Other Posts in This Series
- Poster: How To Make a Single Pane of Glass (22nd January 2015)
- My Review of 2014. Who Cares ? (31st December 2014)
- Poster: Life Dashboard (10th October 2014)
- Poster: Network Visibility Dual State Diagram (14th May 2014)
- Poster: Only Two Problems With IP Routing (5th May 2014)
- Poster: Network Safety Starts With You (21st April 2014)
- Poster: Manager, Engineer, Architect, ITIL Consultant (12th March 2013)
- Poster: Keep Calm, Do Networks Everywhere (21st November 2012)
- Poster: Cloud Price Negotiations (6th April 2012)
- Poster: Cloud Kittens (21st February 2012)
- Poster: The Eight Levels of Vendor Acceptance (30th September 2011)
- Poster - Cisco VPN Client Licensing (13th August 2011)
- Poster: Servers, Tablets. Just Desktops and Printers to Go. (21st January 2011)
- Cisco and their Security Strategy (3rd July 2010)
- Poster - Reassuringly Expensive (3rd July 2010)
- Cisco Borderless Networks Motivational Marketing Poster (24th March 2010)