Collection of useful, relevant or inane places on the the Internets for 23 Sep 10:
- Configuring SSL VPN with Full Tunnel Access on Cisco ASA 8.2 Part 1 ´ GlobalConfig.net – Brandon says:
This is a short excerpt from a lesson I taught on SSL VPNs usin ASA 8.2 and the Any Connect Client. This is Part 1. Watch for Part 2 in the next day or so.
- What’s New in Cisco Product Documentation Sep 2010 –
- Nexus Version 5.0 – finally
- Cisco IOS Release 15.1(2)T
- Cisco 2360 switch documents
- The Passive Splice Network Tap – Home of Janitha Karunaratne –
A few years ago I was messing around and decided to see if it’s possible to tap a hot ethernet cable without dropping the link. My first attempt was made using alligator clips and a wire stripper, which worked but was very annoying and painful. After trying various other techniques, I found a better way to make a splice connection to the twisted pairs using IDC connectors, and the Passive Splice Tap was born.
Old skool, but a good demo of how it’s done.
- My MultiMarkdown writing workflow with LaunchBar and Hazel – Advanced workflow on OSX using Multimarkdown, Hazel and Launchbar. Some interesting ideas in here.
- Check Point kills scareware-style pop-up campaign ï The Register – Exactly how I’d expect CheckPoint to act – scareware and overcharging.
- Cisco AnyConnect for iPhone and iPod touch on the iTunes App Store – Gotta have it.