Collection of useful, relevant or inane places on the the Internets for 17th Nov 09:
- Cisco Systems: EEM Script that can Twitter anything about your router. – EEM Script submitted by Bruno Klauser of Cisco Systems that lets your router twitter. Check out <a href=”http://twitter.com/EASyDMI”>http://twitter.com/EASyDMI</a> to see the router’s twitter.
- Blessay:VTP Version 3.0?ó?Is VTP mak≠ing a†comeback†? | My Etherealmind – Nico Roosenboom has put a comment on the post I recently made pointing out that VTPv3 is now in the latest releases of IOS for low end Cisco switches. I was more or less expecting this, so good news for everyone.
Itís not only sup≠por≠ted on the Catalyst 6500 plat≠form any≠more, Cisco VTP ver≠sion 3 is now sup≠por≠ted in IOS 12.2(52)SE for the Catalyst 3750, 3560, 2975, and 2960 Switches.
https:// ?www?.cisco?.com/?e?n?/?U?S?/?d?o?c?s?/?s?w?i?t?c?h?e?s?/?l?a?n?/?c?a?t? a?l?y?s?t?3?7?5?0?/?s?o?f?t?w?a?r?e?/?r?e?l?e?a?s?e?/?1?2?.?2?_?5?2?_?s? e?/?r?e?l?e?a?s?e?/?n?o?t?e?s?/?O?L?19708.html
Looks like Cisco is giv≠ing VTP another chance, a very good decision in my opinion.
- The Secret Diary of Steve Jobs : Borgtard blurts out truth, gets spanked in public –
Now, come on. Windows is like herpes. Or genital warts. Nobody chooses Windows. People get Windows. It comes preloaded on their crap machine, and theyíre stuck with it.
- 10 Geeky Laws That Should Exist, But Donít | GeekDad | Wired.com –
10. The Unified Geek Theory: At present, the President of the United States, the wealthiest person in the United States, and the most trusted newscaster in the United States are all geeks. At the same time, movies based on comic book characters are routinely taking in hundreds of millions of dollars. The only reasonable conclusion is: Weíve won!