These are my links for 15th October through 17th October:
- Make Fake Snot – Something to do with the children this weekend.
- Catalyst Switches for Microsoft Network Load Balancing Configuration Example – Cisco Systems – Microsoft NLB just doesn't go away does it ? Its like a weed, always coming back.
Here is how to configure Cisco Catalyst switches to 'support' Microsoft's so-called Network Load Balancing.
If you can't afford a proper Load Balancer, then at least consider using IOS SLB. Please!
- Enomaly : Elastic Computing (Clarity to Cloud Computing): Home – Open Sourced Cloud Computing software. Doesn't make Cloud Computing any less silly, but someone has working code!
- iSCSI: Game over • The Register – The author thinks FCoE will kill iSCSI. Its a stunningly one eyed article that is full of half truths and falsehoods he attempts to pretend that FCoE will be ready in TWO YEARS.
In the comments, there are 39 people for iSCSI and NOT ONE PERSON is favour of FCoE.
- 3 Really good reasons you should use TCP multiplexing – Not many people understand TCP Connection Reuse and TCP Multiplexing and why this improves client performance – without making changes to servers or application. It makes a HUGE difference, especially if you are an online business.
- AppleInsider | Apple’s next-gen 17-inch MacBook Pro due in a few months – I moan that I didn't get a new MBP 17", then find out it is scheduled for early next year. Anyone got any part time work ? I need to save up!