Because ITIL sucks the enjoyment out of working in technology by making pointless administrative work.
Agile is the schizz.
With apologies to Joey Roth for the inspiration.
Other Posts in A Series On The Same Topic
- Poster: Network Safety Starts With You (21st April 2014)
- Poster: Manager, Engineer, Architect, ITIL Consultant (12th March 2013)
- Poster: Keep Calm, Do Networks Everywhere (21st November 2012)
- Poster: Cloud Price Negotiations (6th April 2012)
- Poster: Cloud Kittens (21st February 2012)
- Poster: The Eight Levels of Vendor Acceptance (30th September 2011)
- Poster - Cisco VPN Client Licensing (13th August 2011)
- Poster: Servers, Tablets. Just Desktops and Printers to Go. (21st January 2011)
- Cisco and their Security Strategy (3rd July 2010)
- Poster - Reassuringly Expensive (3rd July 2010)
- Cisco Borderless Networks Motivational Marketing Poster (24th March 2010)