Because ITIL sucks the enjoyment out of working in technology by making pointless administrative work.
Agile is the schizz.
With apologies to Joey Roth for the inspiration.
Other posts in the series
- Poster: Manager, Engineer, Architect, ITIL Consultant
- Poster: Keep Calm, Do Networks Everywhere
- Poster: Cloud Price Negotiations
- Poster: Cloud Kittens
- Poster: The Eight Levels of Vendor Acceptance
- Poster - Cisco VPN Client Licensing
- Poster: Servers, Tablets. Just Desktops and Printers to Go.
- Cisco and their Security Strategy
- Poster - Reassuringly Expensive
- Cisco Borderless Networks Motivational Marketing Poster