Some time ago, I was asked to work with a Cloud Provider to establish a budget for a potential project. I was unable to set a project budget because there was no way of capping the cost and meeting a budget.
This is how the conversations with the sales representative went when discussing “How much will the cloud cost ?”
Click to get an A4 sized poster to print for your cubicle wall.
PS. We implemented it on the Private Cloud, because we could control the costs there.
Other posts in the series
- Poster: Manager, Engineer, Architect, ITIL Consultant
- Poster: Keep Calm, Do Networks Everywhere
- Poster: Cloud Price Negotiations (This post)
- Poster: Cloud Kittens
- Poster: The Eight Levels of Vendor Acceptance
- Poster - Cisco VPN Client Licensing
- Poster: Servers, Tablets. Just Desktops and Printers to Go.
- Cisco and their Security Strategy
- Poster - Reassuringly Expensive
- Cisco Borderless Networks Motivational Marketing Poster