Some time ago, I was asked to work with a Cloud Provider to establish a budget for a potential project. I was unable to set a project budget because there was no way of capping the cost and meeting a budget.
This is how the conversations with the sales representative went when discussing “How much will the cloud cost ?”
Click to get an A4 sized poster to print for your cubicle wall.
PS. We implemented it on the Private Cloud, because we could control the costs there.
Other Posts in A Series On The Same Topic
- Poster: How To Make a Single Pane of Glass (22nd January 2015)
- My Review of 2014. Who Cares ? (31st December 2014)
- Poster: Life Dashboard (10th October 2014)
- Poster: Network Visibility Dual State Diagram (14th May 2014)
- Poster: Only Two Problems With IP Routing (5th May 2014)
- Poster: Network Safety Starts With You (21st April 2014)
- Poster: Manager, Engineer, Architect, ITIL Consultant (12th March 2013)
- Poster: Keep Calm, Do Networks Everywhere (21st November 2012)
- Poster: Cloud Price Negotiations (6th April 2012)
- Poster: Cloud Kittens (21st February 2012)
- Poster: The Eight Levels of Vendor Acceptance (30th September 2011)
- Poster - Cisco VPN Client Licensing (13th August 2011)
- Poster: Servers, Tablets. Just Desktops and Printers to Go. (21st January 2011)
- Cisco and their Security Strategy (3rd July 2010)
- Poster - Reassuringly Expensive (3rd July 2010)
- Cisco Borderless Networks Motivational Marketing Poster (24th March 2010)