IT Infrastructure can be like a puzzle with hundreds of pieces. Some pieces are hardware, some software, some business processes. But the most important pieces are the people who design, deploy and operate the technology. Hence the title “Human Infrastructure Magazine” because its about human aspects, about the lifestyle and the things that matter to you.
The short description of “Human Infrastructure Magazine” is a bi-weekly email newsletter. But we are aiming for something more like a magazine.
As part of hosting Packet Pushers, researching & writing reports, working with clients and just simply roaming around the web I collect a whole bunch of information that is worth sharing but too hard to blog.
Compared to blogging, the newsletter will be a more personal experience where I can share thoughts, musings on the industry news, pointers to press releases, tips/tricks and a generally more esoteric experience that the formality of the blog.
- Talking about being a Human in IT Infrastructure
- Summarising vendor news, highlighting different perspectives and how they will impact you.
- Links to content – some technical, some personal and some just plain fun.
- Tips and Tricks when we find then.
- Commentary on industry happenings.
- And other …. stuff.