The recent Borderless Networks announcement was startling for the fact that nothing new was announced. They just took all the Cisco Security products and gave them a new name. I assume that Cisco Security wasn’t meaningful enough.
Other posts in the series
- Poster: Manager, Engineer, Architect, ITIL Consultant
- Poster: Keep Calm, Do Networks Everywhere
- Poster: Cloud Price Negotiations
- Poster: Cloud Kittens
- Poster: The Eight Levels of Vendor Acceptance
- Poster - Cisco VPN Client Licensing
- Poster: Servers, Tablets. Just Desktops and Printers to Go.
- Cisco and their Security Strategy
- Poster - Reassuringly Expensive
- Cisco Borderless Networks Motivational Marketing Poster (This post)